Saturday 22 February 2014

My Book is Finally Available Online!!

Alhamdulillah, 

My little dream has turned a reality! I am now a published author of a book. Pieces of Life, is a collection of poems, that I have written in the past few months, and a little bit of some rants here and there. When I was young and little (I am still young), I once had this ambition to be a writer. It was one of my many ambitions but I resolved to the one I mentioned most, being a doctor. I never polished my capabilities in writing until very recently and I regret for not trying earlier. Let regrets be regrets, this little journey has made me realise that we don't need to have only one ambition in life! As big as dreams may be, and as many as ambitions may bloom, we can always try to achieve them all.

So, here is the link to the online bookstore as to where you can place your order and get a copy of the book for yourself or loved ones. Thank you for supporting!!! THANK YOU!!!!


Pieces of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment