Saturday 22 February 2014

I Didn't Know It Would Be This "Busy"-ing

End of last October, I decided quite abruptly to be serious in writing and have a book published, I targeted my summer holidays to be the deadline of getting a manuscript ready before I approach publishers. Me being me, I talked about it with my family and friends, and them being them, supported me all the way through. I am grateful for this blessing in my short-lived life. When I made that decision, I didn't think it would be hard. Well I expected the writing journey to be a little challenging as it solely depends on me to get it done, but little did I imagine what would happen after submitting the manuscript. Not to mention the process of looking for a publisher! So here I am, writing just to update this blog, because it has been rather stagnant as I occupy my time settling the publishing agreements and procedures. I would like to express my appreciation to all that have endlessly supported me. Now that the book is published, I just have one thing to say:

I didn't know it would be this "busy"-ing!!!


but I have no regrets. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment