Wednesday 12 February 2014

1

My favourite pair of trainers is a Nike. Every morning (I mean some mornings), i go out for a run. I'll wake up, wash myself a little, do the obligates then hit the track. Before leaving my house, of course I'll go to my shoe rack. I'll give my pair of trainers a long stare as i exhale reluctance. I mean I'd obviously prefer an extra hour of sleep. Who would not?! But then again, reminding myself the frustration I have to endure later in the day (if I don't go for the run), I gather up what little will that I have left and lock the door behind. As i hop down the stairs, I glance to my pair of ocean blue trainers and they remind me that life is as simple as that. If we want to do something, anything, JUST DO IT! Life is a journey after all. We gain, we lose, and that is living.

No comments:

Post a Comment